How Do You Measure Education in a Life? Re-thinking Assessment for a Digital Society
Alessandro Bilotta · 1 minute read
How Do You Measure Education in a Life? Re-thinking Assessment for a Digital SocietyOur specialist speakers, delivered a timely session at The EdTech Update 2021 on digital assessment.
The rapid growth of the use of technology in education has had an impact on traditional assessment. In this session our speakers go into more detail on this topic with best practice tips and real-life examples.
Key topics covered will include:
- If learning changes because of remote and blended education, is the current assessment system still fit for purpose? Re-thinking learning, and adapt it to the changes we see in society – what knowledge and tools should education provide?
- The disruption of traditional assessment in 2020-21 and the way forward
- Why should an institution use e-assessment and how to implement it?
- How can data and information on learners’ outcome be used in the fairest way possible?
- Jen Persson, Director, DefendDigitalMe
- Aftab Hussain, ILT and LRC Manager, Bolton College
- Adam Matthews, Lecturer in Technology and Learning Environments, University of Birmingham
- Alessandro Bilotta, Head of Content, EdTech Summit
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit22?