EdTech: Reaching a Long-Term Balance Between Distance and In-Person Learning
EdTech Beyond the Lockdowns: Reaching a Long-Term Balance Between Distance and In-Person Learning
Our specialist speakers delivered a timely session at The EdTech Summit discussing the ways to effectively implement hybrid learning plans, plus much more.
The rapid growth of the use of technology in education has had an impact on the ways teachers deliver curriculum to learners. In this session our specialists go into more detail on this topic, with best practice tips and real-life examples included.
This video focuses on the following key points:
- Delivering the curriculum beyond the physical classroom: how can schools effectively implement hybrid learning plans?
- Do we finally have enough proof of the pedagogical efficacy of EdTech?
- How can leaders empower educators to discover the potential of technology in teaching?
- Gemma Gwilliam, Educational Technologist, United Learning
Session Speakers Include:
- Alix Robertson, Associate, Centre for Education and Youth
- Gary Henderson, Director of IT, Millfield School & Ambassador, ANME
- Lilly Thynne, Technology in Teaching & Learning Specialist, Bohunt Horsham
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit22?