The Effective Learner: The Role of EdTech in Enhancing Teaching and Learning
Here our specialist speakers take a deep dive into the new generation of learners and how we can expect them to learn in this new technology age and the role of EdTech in enhancing these learning expectations. Topics covered include:
- Looking at the new generation of learners and how they expect to learn
- How the expectations of learners change from starting school through their lifelong learning journey and the role of EdTech in enhancing these learning expectations
- Getting the balance right between what students say they want vs what they need to create effective learners
- Cerian Ayres, National Head of Technical Education, Education and Training Foundation
- Amy Hollier, Director of Blended & Online Learning, Heart of Worcestershire College
Hannah Mathias, Head of Digital Education Services, University of West England
- Laura Dickinson, E-learning Lead Practitioner, North Tyneside Learning Trust
Nishy Lall, Head of Young People, Sky
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit23?