Gamification of Education
Schools and Academies Show · 1 minute read
Gamification and eLearning can provide a positive impact on students learning, engagement and behaviour. Research studies support the idea that gamification can enhance levels of students engagement, improve skills and optimise learning.
Re-watch this session from the Schools & Academies Show London where our panel of EdTech & eSport specialists, deep dive into the ways the education sector can benefit from gamification and much more.
This session will focus on the following key areas:
- Developing skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution through game development
- Bringing academic credibility to games development
- Incorporating learning from all subjects into game development
- Irfan Latif, Principal, DLD College London
- Elliot Mack, Co-Founder & CEO, Daigon
- Professor Bobbie Fletcher, Academic Director, College of Esports
- Chair: Alex Wallace, Content Manager, Schools & Academies Show