📎 An Introduction to the National Network of Special Schools – Help to Shape the Future for Special Schools
- NNoSS, an inclusive network for all for School Business Professionals in England’s Special Schools and Alternative Provision.
- Good and best practice in special schools
- Driving and delivering change in schools’ buying practices
- Making connections with peers from across the country
- How your contribution can help shape and develop the network’s growth and value.
💡 Pauline Aitchison, Deputy Director, Schools North East
💡 Catherine Kelsall, School Engagement Lead - Schools Commercial Team, Department for Education
💡 Stephen Morales, Chief Executive, Institute of School Business Leadership (ISBL)
💡 Professor Adam Boddison, Chief Executive, nasen
💡 Victoria Scranage, School Business Manager, Quest Academy