Podcast | Season 1 | Episode 39: COVID-19: A Catalyst for Educational Transformation
📎 COVID-19: A Catalyst for Educational Transformation - A MAT's Perspective
The huge impact of COVID-19 on the education sector cannot be understated and throughout 2020, Schools and MATs have had to adapt to an ever changing situation.
As such, the Schools & Academies Show has partnered with Capita to deliver an exciting webinar, which will examine what the last eight months has taught us about the future of education. The session will include insights and predictions following 2020's perfect storm.
This highly interactive 45-minute session will be hosted by Abdul Ghafoor, Head of Product Development at Capita, and include a panel discussion with Chief Executive; Adrian Rogers and Director of Education; Lorraine Hughes from Chiltern Learning Trust, before opening up to a live Q&A with attendees.
Key topics covered will include:
- How a MAT helps leaders address the education gap
- Maintaining engagement and communication with parents and stakeholders
- Mental wellbeing for staff, students and the wider community
- Supporting disadvantaged and SEND pupils
- Keeping children safe - adapting to change and transforming practice
- Accelerating digital adoption and innovation
- What challenges we can expect leaders to face in the coming 6 - 12 months and what can be done to support them
💡 Adrian Rogers, Chief Executive, Chiltern Learning Trust
💡 Lorraine Hughes, Director of Education, Chiltern Learning Trust
💡 Abdul Ghafoor, Head of Education - Product Development, Capita
🏫 This episode was recorded live on 8th December 2020. You can find the video of the webinar at this link.