Podcast | Season 3 | Episode 12: Supporting Care Experienced Children in Schools, Disparities over Exam Results and Further Details on MAT CEO Development
Season 3 | Episode 12: Supporting Care Experienced Children in Schools, Disparities over Exam Results and Further Details on MAT CEO Development
Feat. Andrew Tomlinson, Head of Content at BBC Teach and BBC Bitesize
In this latest episode of the Schools & Academies Show Podcast, we give you an in depth analysis of the issues surrounding Care Experienced Children, along with the latest headlines.
This month we are joined by Andrew Tomlinson. Specialist in Online Education and Head of BBC Bitesize and BBC Teach, who will be talking about the new resources produced by the BBC for teachers on the subject of Care Experienced Children.
The headlines covered this month:
- Geographic Disparities over GCSE and A Level Results
- New details of the MAT CEO development program announced
- The Independent Review on Children’s Social Care
- The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) Report on Social Care
- Stable Homes, Built on Love: Implementation Strategy and Consultation
- BBC Resources for Teachers on supporting care-experienced children
Listen to the full episode below.