Podcast | Season 3 | Episode 14: Tackling Absence and Improving Attendance by Improving Wellbeing in Your School
Season 3 | Episode 14: Tackling Absence and Improving Attendance by Improving Wellbeing in Your School
Feat. Arti Sharma from NutureUK
In this new episode of the Schools & Academies Show Podcast, we give you an in depth look of the issues surrounding wellbeing and attendance, and how these issues shape our schools, along with you the latest headlines.
This month we are joined by nurture expert Arti Sharma, who is Chief Executive Officer of Nurtureuk. Arti will share her valuable insights on how to tackle absence and support better attendance in schools. Tune into the podcast below 👇
The headlines covered this month:
- Minimum staff levels demanded in school strikes
- Gillian Keegan tells schools to let parents see sex education materials
- SEND system is ‘lose, lose, lose’, admits Keegan
- Education Select Committee Report on Wellbeing and Attendance
- Government guidance on mental health affecting pupil attendance
- The Children’s Commissioner’s Report on Attendance
Listen to the full episode below.