What is the Schools Financial Benchmarking Tool?
The Schools Financial Benchmarking Tool helps schools and trusts to compare their finances with similar schools and trusts and make comparisons between income, balances and workforce structures.
Benchmarking helps schools to:
- make better-informed decisions and triggers further discussion
- facilitate peer learning and exchange of ideas between schools and academies
- compare spending with other similar schools or academy trusts
- consider how to use resources to support high-quality teaching and education outcomes for pupils
- consider whether resource allocations are working or whether outcomes could be improved by doing things differently
Where can I find out more?
Visit the schools financial benchmarking website to find your school’s information and make comparisons with similar schools.