Have They Listened? The Government’s Response to the SEND Consultation
Schools & Academies Show London 2023
SEND Theatre | Have They Listened? The Government’s Response to the SEND Consultation
Our expert panel, including representatives from the National Network of Parent Carer Forums and The National Children's Bureau, gathered at the SEND Theatre during the Schools & Academies Show London 2023 to share their valuable insights on the SEND and AP Improvement Plan, discussing its impact on both schools and students.
The discussion was focused on the following points:
- How the contents of the Improvement Plan will affect schools
- What this means for pupils?
- The roles of parents in Send Provision now
- Mrunal Sisodia, Co-Chair, National Network of Parent Carer Forums
- Dame Christine Lenehan, Director, Council For Disabled Children, The National Children’s Bureau
- John Reilly, Principal, Addington Valley Academy
- Sarah Baker, Chief Executive Officer, TEAM Education Trust
- Sonal Desai, Area SEND Lead, Croydon Council
Couldn't make the show? Not to worry, as the session is now available to listen to on-demand below!