Putting People at the Heart of Digital Transformation
In this EdTech Summit our specialist speakers discuss the crucial role that digital upskilling can have towards positive pupil development.
This session takes a look at the following topics:
- The role of CPD in ensuring staff are supported throughout their career and able to innovate for their students
- Finding high-quality CPD opportunities and the risks of not embracing technological advancement
- Examples of encouraging upskilling through leveraging staff expertise, communities of practice and running smaller-scale pilots to assess feasibility
- Steven Hope, Chief Executive Officer & Chair of Governors, C-Learning & Elements Primary School
- Chris Melia, Educational Developer, University of Central Lancashire
- Jamie Giarraputo, Interim Head of Quality (TLA, Digital TLA & CPD), South Thames Colleges Group
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit23?