Drowning in Data: Maximising the Use of Data Analytics
In this timely EdTech Summit session, our specialist speakers explore the ways that data can have positive impacts of pupil outcomes and how schools can better manage growing data estates.
This session takes a look at the following topics:
- Supporting student outcomes using data analytics
- Managing the challenges of a large data estate including ethical implications
- What can schools with a growing data estate learn from how universities are using theirs?
- Anna Crawte, School Improvement Director, HEART Academies Trust
- Christothea Herodotou, Professor of Learning Technologies and Social Justice, Open University
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit23?