The Good, the Bad and the Difficult- the Post-Pandemic Mental Health Crisis
Our specialist speakers delivered a timely session at The EdTech Summit, where they explored the wellbeing & mental health challenges faced at different levels of education. Topics covered include:
- The complex task of creating a joined-up journey for students throughout education
- Considering the positives and negatives of tech’s impact on wellbeing and mental health, could it also hold some of the solutions?
- Examples of integrating tech as part of a wider strategy to support student mental health and wellbeing for a whole institution approach
- Steven Hope, Chief Executive Officer & Chair of Governors, C-Learning & Elements Primary School
- Erin Docherty, National Mental Health Lead, Oasis Community Learning
Dr James Newham, Senior Lecturer, Northumbria University
- Dr Kate Lister, Head of Academic Professional Development, Arden University, & Researcher, Open University
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit23?