Embracing the 2030 Agenda & Leading on the Schools System Transformation
Embracing the 2030 Agenda and Leading on the Schools System Transformation
Our panel at the Schools & Academies Show London in April 2022 take a deep dive into what the education is facing between now and 2030.
The session focuses on the following key points:
- How the landscape of education will change as we approach the government’s target of full academisation by 2030
- The importance for school leaders to drive the conversation and influence policymaking on the structure of the school system
- Understanding successful school improvement models and evaluating the relationships between schools and local authorities
- Identifying best school models and leveraging the scale power of a trust to benefit an increasing number of children
- Sir Alan Wood CBE, Founder, The Learning Trust
- Joe Hallgarten, CEO, Centre for Education and Youth
- Mark Wilson, CEO, Wellspring Academy Trust & Winner of MAT of the Year at the National Schools Awards
- Naureen Khalid, Chair, Newstead Wood School
- Steve Rollett, Deputy CEO, Confederation of School Trusts
- Chair: Rachel Sylvester, Political Editor & Chair, The Times & the Times Education Commission
You can check out our blog to find more useful speaker sessions, blogs and podcasts tailored to your role and interests.