Should Data Analytics Drive Strategies
Alessandro Bilotta · 1 minute read
Should Data Analytics Drive StrategiesOur specialist speakers, delivered a timely session at The EdTech Summit 2021 on Data and Strategy.
The rapid growth of the use of technology in education has had an impact on the way data is viewed and used across the sector. In this session our speakers go into more detail on this topic with best practice tips and real-life examples.
Key topics covered will include:
- With an increase usage of digital platforms, how has the data collected being used? How can this data inform a better delivery of education for all learners?
- The importance of digital capability within an educational institution digital strategy
- What are the ethical implications of using data analytics in education? Are the benefits of EdTech eroding individual rights and privacy?
- Vicky Merrick, MAT Data Strategy and Impact, Archway Learning Trust
- Tony Sheppard, Associate & Founder, GDPRiS & My Data Protection World
- Karen Foster, Executive Director Data Analytics, Jisc
- James Hodgkin, Associate Director of LTI and University Librarian, University of Gloucestershire
- Ian Myatt, Director of Insight, Channels & Educational Enterprise, University of Birmingham & Community Governor, Bishop Vesey's Grammar School
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit22?