Procuring and Implementing EdTech
Our specialist speakers delivered a timely session at The EdTech Summit, where they explored the intricacies of procuring suitable edtech solutions for your school and the best manners of which you can effectively integrate them.
This session takes a look at the following topics:
- Taking stock of your digital estate to find what works for you and placing EdTech into the wider context of your institution’s finances
- The questions to be asking before procuring EdTech solutions and finding evidence for their efficacy
- What would a minimum standard of robustness look like and measuring the effectiveness of your EdTech
- Dave Leonard, Strategic IT Director, Watergrove Trust
- James Garnett, Programme Lead, EdTech Demonstrator Programme