Upskilling to Use EdTech Successfully
Alessandro Bilotta · 1 minute read
Upskilling to Use EdTech SuccessfullyOur specialist speaker, Osi Ejiofor, delivered a timely session at The Schools and Academies Show's EdTech Stage, bringing insight into Upskilling in EdTech.
The rapid growth of the use of technology in education has had an impact on the skills required from educators. In this session Osi goes into more detail on this topic with best practice tips and real-life examples from his work.
Key topics covered will include:
- Learning how to implement EdTech solutions with both pedagogy and technology in mind
- Making sure enough time is dedicated to CPD sessions and that they are part of a wider and consistent plan
- What resources are available for educators to upskill independently?
- The value of big tech companies’ certifications
- Osi Ejiofor, Education Technology Consultant, Osi's Tech Tips
If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more discussions with the industries key voices in EdTech, you can check the EdTech Summit Blog for more.
Interested in attending our upcoming event, #EdTechSummit22?