The Health Risks of Being a School Leader
Our expert panel joined the Schools & Academies Show in April 2022 to discuss the impact of the pandemic on the wellbeing and mental health of headteachers, explore the causes of stress that school leaders are currently facing and how to address these.
The session, now available to watch on demand below, is focused on the following key points:
- Are there risks to the health of our school leaders and what are they?
- What are the causes of the stress experienced by school leaders and how can we address this?
- What is the change that we’d like to see in addressing health risks to school leaders?
- John Brady, CEO, Schools Advisory Service
- Dr Kenny Frederick, Education Consultant, Headrest
- Maria Brosnan, Founder, Pursuit Wellbeing
- Tim Bowen, National President, NAHT
- Chair: Andy Mellor, Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools
Want to be a part of our next Schools & Academies Show?
The Schools & Academies Show is a staple in any education calendar. Over 3,000 education professionals will be in attendance to benefit from a content-packed day where you can learn from and network with other education leaders. Register your interest in joining our next show at the NEC, Birmingham on 17th November below!