Podcast | Season 3 | Episode 3: Leaked Ofsted Crib Sheets, School Meals Standards, and Another New Prime Minister
Season 3 | Episode 3: Leaked Ofsted Crib Sheets, School Meals Standards, and Another New Prime Minister
In this new episode of the Schools & Academies Show Podcast, we take a look at October’s educational headlines and review the impact these will have on the sector.
This month we’re joined by Debbie Clinton, educational expert and former Ofsted inspector, to discuss leaked Ofsted crib sheets, the quality of school meals and the changing government.
This month’s headlines:
- Calls for Ofsted to share their training resources in the light of leaked inspector crib sheets
- 30% rise in the cost of food items since May cause school meal providers to change menus
- A new Prime Minister and Secretary of State for Education
- The LACA’s -the school food people- cost of living survey
- Leaked Ofsted inspector training guides
- Gillian Keegan MP and Secretary of State for Education
This episode is brought to you by LinkyThinks.
Listen to the full episode below.