Teacher Retention and Recruitment: Leading A Successful Education System
In light of the ongoing teacher recruitment crisis impacting schools nationwide, we brought together a selection of industry experts to delve into the particular skills and talents required within the sector and discuss how to create working environments which retain staff and develop organisational capacity.
This session took place on the Main Stage at the Schools & Academies Show, providing a unique opportunity for our visitors to gain best practice insights for sourcing, developing and upskilling staff and discover practical solutions to overcome their most recent challenges.
- What skills and talent are required within the sector
- Creating working environments which retain staff
- Developing organisational capacity through developing your staff
- Jack Worth, Lead Economist, National Foundation for Educational Research
- Natalie Perera, Chief Executive Officer, The Education Policy Institute (EPI)
- Leora Cruddas, Chief Executive Officer, Confederation of Schools Trust
- Simon Kidwell, President, National Association of Head Teachers (NAHT)
- Chair: Jon Severs, Editor, Tes
You can tune into the session on-demand below and listen at your convenience!
Be a part of the largest gathering of school leaders!
The Schools & Academies Show stands as the education community’s largest one-stop shop, offering everything you need to further strengthen your strategic business and school improvement plans for a lasting impact.